Sunday, September 13, 2009

Should I?

I've been waiting for this day ever since school started.
I kept my secret even to my closest friend.
I told myself all I've gotta do is wait.
But waiting isn't an option.


At the same time, you were keeping your secret.
I was so happy because it was the first time I'm gonna meet you somewhere else,
Other than school.
I went early and I had fun, because I knew you were coming.
Soon, you came. We had fun. We talked laughed and I thought it was gonna last.
But when I walked away a few seconds to get a drink,
I saw something that'll slice my heart into two.
I pretend I didn't saw it, I pretend that nothing had happened.
And I lied, I said I had fever,
And then I left home, because there's no more fun.


Few days later, I asked whether you were keeping a secret.
And you said yes, and told me about it.
As you were telling me, I told myself this ain't real, I must be dreaming.
From that day forth, I decided to keep everything to myself.
I've never showed any expression when you mention about 'it',
Eventhough it hurts me.


I tried my best, to do whatever I can,
To make that dream a reality.
Although it may look impossible, but I believe that miracle could happen,
If I worked hard enough.


One day, I really couldn't stand it anymore.
I told you my secret. And you were upset,
So do I.
Right after that day, we were awkward to talk to each other.
But eventually, everything worked out.


Exams over, finally there's no more excuse for me not to tell you.
And, I told you again.
Everything went wrong, you were reluctant to talk to me.
Eventually, we talked less, and we were no longer close anymore.


Although it may seem, I'm still very happy.
Because all these years, I wanted to go out with you,
And I did.
You told me stuffs that you didn't tell other people,
You made me stronger,
You gave me a reason to work so hard for something I want.
You didn't leave me when I was alone.
You were a dream to me.
I pushed myself to my limit because of you.

Thank you for everything.



But you've got a boyfriend now.

No comments:

Post a Comment