Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mooncake!

Oh gosh! It's the end of holidays ALREADY! Not to mention, I didn't study at all and exams are around the corner. Shit, I mean Shaun! What am I gonna do? :(


Alright, let's not talk about exams first. Though, I'm gonna be inactive for a few days as I need to prepare for exams :)


Let's start talking about Wednesday.
Guess what? We prevailed by beating Spartans 6-4. Wasn't the best performance but at least we pulled off a good show. After the match, went Warung and yum cha with the gang.




Thanks Tim!


Oh yes! Shaun, you're lucky I didn't post your IC picture here! haha


Friday:
As usual, woke up late and studied A LIL chemistry before heading to tuition. But most of the time spended on SuddenAttack lol.


:) Click to see my prowess.

Right after tuition, me and my tuition friends went to Cineleisure for a movie. And guess what, Where got Ghost? again -.-, second time.
I shall show you how influential Carmen is for the first time. :) And btw, STOP being late haha.

Normal.


After. Look at the 2 gays.


>_<









Excuse our childishness :)







Saturday:
Went to SKTM for football. As promised, I've dedicated my goal to Teik Eng (R.I.P) with a curling shot :) Rest well my friend. After that, yum cha with Wai Jin and Wen Hao's friends. Today was rather unproductive. The whole day was spent playing SuddenAttack -.-
After the whole lousy evening, went to my tuition teacher's house together with my mom to celebrate Mooncake Festival. This one lagi lifeless, we took some candles and played with it by burning a RANDOM piece of Char Siew.



BOO!

Leon, YenIn

The lifeless acts begins!










Yeng.





Haha, I love this pic!


All tangled up!


yummmmmmmmmmmmmm sengggggg senggggg sengggg senggg sengg seng!


:)

After that, Boo came to my place to watch ManUtd vs Stoke. Sadly Weng Hong couldn't make it thanks to his stupid decision to go home to take a bath -.-

GUAN GONG!

Byeee! Back to studying..

No comments:

Post a Comment