Saturday, September 5, 2009

Good boy gone bad

Hellooooooooo ;
I've learn a lesson today, that is

NEVER BE TOO NICE TO PEOPLE OR ELSE THEY'LL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU!

Well, I just got frustrated :P So from now on if I'm a lil ruder don't blame me ah!:(


Nyways, yesterday's quite a blast. After school, me, Terence, Boo and Bing had lunch at KFC and guess what we talked about...

JUN XIAN!!!
I'll talk about this guy later, I've got news and updates about his bullshits ;P


Nyomnyommyommunchmunchkrik..




Went home, study chem and went to tuition.
Tuition had a summary test and unfortunately, Bra, Boo and me didn't achieve the 70% target but we're quite close and we got punished (10 subjective questions) aaa!

Tuition over, Bra's mom came to pick us up to Tyron's.


Alright then, I'll let the pic do the talking ;)




Gangbang Alex's laptop

BOO!




Don't mess with MUA















And lastly....
Epic.



You're welcome Nick :)

No comments:

Post a Comment