Monday, September 21, 2009

Everything's getting better

Yellooooowww, oops I mean hello ;)

Firstly, I would like to wish to all of my friends who are celebrating Hari Raya,
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI, MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN. Yes Hilman, I'll try to organize a game okay? kakiku also gatal :)


Alright, let's kickstart with Sat's outing. After an unsuccessful steamboat dinner buffet with Oron and the gang, Wen Hui decided to watch a movie. And so, he called me, ZZ and WH2* to teman him.
We went to Cineleisure and watched WHERE GOT GHOST?

I can't rate this movie cause it's the lamest shit movie I've ever seen.
Wen Hui made the most noise -.-

Yesterday night my relatives came over to my house for dinner. As usual, my cousins and I crowded around the TV to watch some football action. Not to mention, liquor :)




:)


Manchester Derby :P



Speaking about football, ManUTD was lucky enough to win the match thanks to Owen and Richards mistake. Oh btw, I must confess, BERBATOV, FOSTER AND FERDINAND SUCKS. Especially Ferdinand! WTH was he doing chipping the ball to Bellamy -.-
If ManU didn't win the match I would never forgive him!








LOL!

Alright, got to go study, byeee !

No comments:

Post a Comment