Monday, September 14, 2009

Brand new life.

Alright, I shall fulfill my promise to my fellow mates and that is never to emo again :)


ZZ, I'm sorry cause I delayed about the jx post so here, I'm gonna post it now. bwahahhaa



Okay this is exhibit A.

Few years ago, somebody went to a tuition same as Mr.BullShitAll. So this Mr.BSA le, go make friends with this guy lo like how he bergaul with me last time. So this guy right, he felt like, woah this Mr.BSA not bad ar, very friendly and sort. After few weeks, this guy asked Mr.BSA about where is he living. So this Mr.BSA, answered, AMAN SURIA....SEMI-D.
....
....
....
Take a break first :D, even I can't stop laughing.

Nyways, this guy said, oh really? my cousin also live there one. What's your address? Maybe someday I come your house la :) Mr.BSA started to hesistate, but somehow bullshitted an answer out, (random address) So this guy go cari dia lo, turns out that the address Mr.BSA gave, was a clone of Shaun living in it.


Next, I remembered how Mr.BSA used talked about how pro he was in o2jam during tuition. He challenged one of my friend (just started playing) to play x6 Hard V3. And said he could full combo the song..
okay -.-
Speaking of games, yes, DoTA. Always talked about how he own people in Blitz. what edi aR? 20-0 score? O.o So I did a lil investigation, go ask around, especially his friends. You know what they said?
" Ya mer? He don't play also one! "
" He?! Own?! he noob la "

And also, CounterStrike and SuddenAttack, haha. He told us about his records which is unachievable. But when we asked for his game name, he's reluctant to give us because of the large amount of people adding him as buddy (what a bullshit!)



So yeah! that's about it. I'll continue to get more updates on Mr.BSA and share with you guys.


Alright i'm off to do karangans
Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment