Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I love flying heads, legs and hands + blood ;)

Kicks ass. Seriously.
Storyline: 5/10
Blood and gore: 9.5/10
Fighting Scene: 9/10
Rain's body: 10/10
Rain's godlike-ness: 9/10

Overall it's a 7/10.


I expected it to be like StreetFighter but somehow it's way better. More fighting scene. There's only one part I don't like about it, too LAME.
->All the ninjas are about Raizo's level. But they got owned by him -.-
->Cuts, slashes everything + a fall from dunno how many feet high, Raizo still survives.
->Auto Regen? Wth...
->HEALING CAPABILITIES! WOW THAT's REALLY LAME.

In other words, Raizo is not a ninja. I've no idea what he is. But still, the killing, the slashing, the chopping makes me feel happy, for some reason...
NOT THAT I'M EVIL. :O

People who went
-> CT, WH, ZZ, Shaun, KWH. (yeap, a gay feast.)


I went through the internet this morning and LOOK what I've found!
Whatthebish his hairstyle! Getting worse and worse. Recently one LAGI SHIT.

This pic came out when I search for "Adam Lambert Pictures" .. WTH!

I used to like this guy. But now... I can't say for sure xD


PRO.

NOOB.

┌─┐  ─┐
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘ CHAO OUTSIDE!
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│ M.D.F.K!
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘

No comments:

Post a Comment