Sunday, December 6, 2009

Events.

Next week we'll be having..

-> Special request from AffiqS for a futsal *friendly match.

-> Long awaited CyberHome v3.00.


For Futsal, I'll need you guys to choose the day and time(Dec 7-13 only) It'll be @ FootieFutsal btw, no arguments.
- 20 Players, 2-3Hours, 4 teams.

People I will be calling:
-Alex
-YoongTat
-Jensen
-Khairul
-Emir
-ZZ
-WenHui
-AffiqS
-AriffS
-LiBing
-Ian
-Fenderick
-Shaun
-JeremyC
-Vincent
-Kwek
-Tyron
-Derrick
(Excuse me if I left anyone of you out.)

Confirm yourselves please. :)

As for Cyberhome v3.00, I need to know who is hosting.
Potential hosts
->Alex, Tyron, Derrick(please?), EZhen(please2), others(do recommend.)

My cbox for this period of time will be a discussion box. Do leave your opinions and if you're able to attend the 2 events above. Thanks ^^

"2012"

Good vid. Describes Garena people.

No comments:

Post a Comment