Saturday, December 12, 2009

Dec 12.

Argh! My abdomen's are killing me. All thanks to WenJun, Shaun and the Birthday boy Chin Tak aka Uncle!

Act cool! Happy birthday anyways :)

Went to E-Curve to celebrate his birthday, or you can call it a laugh feast. Watched Storm Warriors. Not as good as I've expected but I've gotta say, the fighting scenes, graphics and their "magics" are cool :)


7/10

Story not properly told, ending sucks, but it leads to Episode III, not sure if they're making another. Everything's okay except the fighting scene, where they draw swords and parry one and another. Damn sien, why not they just keep using the magics? Waiting mana to regen? -_-?


When to Manhattan Fish Market for lunch, and there's alot of laughing going on in there. There's this waitress, damn funny one. We ordered fish and chips and there were 3 choices of fish to choose. After I told her the fish I wanted, she asked me whether I want chips or not. Dot dot dot. Just before we paid our bills, I took the receipt from her to check the amount, but I didn't gave her back, instead she printed another receipt and gave us. So we have 2 receipts, FOR WHAT?!

Nyways, gtg shit now. Haha Shaun I'm sorry la seriously :P

Left4Dota!

No comments:

Post a Comment