Monday, November 9, 2009

Robert Fattinson

Omgosh, Twilight is really having all 4 episodes in movies. Rachel is getting crazier and crazier -.-

She ar, name herself Rachel Cullen, and then knows the release date for each episodes.
Twilight FAN!



Nyways, I saw on MSN's what's new today and I saw " ROBERT PATTINSON GETTING HOTTER"
This is like the biggest bull mother shit ever.

Gayest Fag ever.
Out of sooooo many actors why is it have to be him to play someone like Edward? :O I'm not fan of Twilight la but i beh song him.

I remember when i viewed this video yesterday, it was 1.7k views. And now, it's already 127k views. He's really my idol man.

Today morning, the most saddening morning ever. ManUtd lost to Chelsea once again Thanks TO MARTIN ATKINSON THE NOOB referee. Nevertheless, Chelsea played better football but they start to piss me off everytime when they play dirty. Expected a draw though. 1-0!




Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment