Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Black people.

Just got diao-ed but some black Luke Skywalker from my school on Monday for not wearing school shoes.

Other people don't diao but diao me, sommore insult me for not handling daily life properly. Why?! Is it because I'm chilese? Racist mutha fker.


Nyways, back to the business at hand, another football controversial has happened.

Guess who?

Football is realllyyyyyyyyyy frustrating sometimes, especially when the referee does the wrong decision. David "Dog" here was accused of diving. I'm not surprised to see something like this happen. :O

Okay, it's time to attack a friend of mine. Yesterday I went for Physics tuition, and let's see what happened. :)


CLICK TO ENLARGE!
Excuse the picture quality, I had to use my phone to snap this as my uploader was.. err rosak?

Haha junxian junxian..

Oh btw, I found this long lost vid. of bing. Took on the 3rd of Nov.
Typical Deryk prank.





Here's the difference between our drinks and bing's ;)
Left = Ours - Right = His.


Okay that's just about it. Chao outside Mutha b**ches.

No comments:

Post a Comment