Friday, October 9, 2009

What a day.

Firstly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO...


Carmen



Leon



WaiJin


Speaking bout birthdays, Carmen's was definitely a blast. Had so much fun and laughter :). Sorry Leon and WaiJin, almost forgotten to wish you guys on the day itself :P


Things are really getting better, yesterday's like one of my happiest day. First I laugh like a hyena in terry, and then continue laughing @ kayu with my bro and his gf. Did I mention? We went there at 1.30am! My first time :O
Nyways, the best thing that happened yesterday was erm 'retrieving' my i-thought-we-were-no-longer-friends close friend. Yeap, we got back together, as friends. Which is cool. :)

Oh btw, good luck to all PMR candidates who are sitting the sap sui test.
Alright I got to go study! Seeya!

GO STUDY LA ZHU MUI!

No comments:

Post a Comment