Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Flashbacks

What a memorable Monday it was. It was my first ever... Wait wait hold on, did I mention I started blogging? Well, truth is I've got too much time and there's no where to spend it. Soooooooo I decided blogging ;)

Alright where were we... Oh yes yes, Monday. First off, I went for football training at Grace with Wen Hui, Wen Jun, Shaun, Mark. It was a waste of time but had fun when Shaun got insulted most of the time by Wen Hui. Nyways, we went to Ming Tien to yum cha after training and the insulting of Shaun continues. ahhaha!

Next, I had lunch with mommy at Simply Penang in Ou and soon after that I've met up with Wen Hui and he decided to come over my place. We did a lil o2jamming and watched a dozen of youtube videos and we found...







Plenty more but we were busy doing Ronaldo's tricks haha ;)

Next, we went to terry for addmaths. As usual, the class is a lil noisy and terry uses his "magics" to amaze us. Had some laughs and time passed pretty quickly.

Right after terry, me, vincent and Wen Hui went to Ming Tien for dinner while waiting for the bunch of peeps to come for futsal. Surprisingly, 18 people showed up instead of the 10 Hilman showed me earlier not to mention... SANI's BACK OMGOSH THE MELAYU WITH THE *MALAYSIA JERSEY. Anyways, got some pretty shots and goals, not to mention the one that I teamed up with Hilman. Everyone played very well especially ARSHAVIN :P After futsal, Weng hong and Chin tak showed up from no where and went to Ming Tien with us for yumcha (again)
Reached home, took a shower andddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd... zzzzZZZZZZZ!

Finally, today. After having breakfast with mommy, went futsal again @ footy with bing, terence, boo and many more. Was supposingly playing badminton after that but I was reallyyyyy tired.

Oh,by the way, for you people who don't know who Karim Benzema is...

Here ;)


He scores terrific goals and my big "brother" since we share almost the same name :P
Sadly, he's in Real Madrid now :( , the club I hate most.

Alright, I guess I'll go get some rest then. It's been a crazy day and a good start for a-week-holiday.


Couldn't have done it without you. ;)

BenP out.

No comments:

Post a Comment